- Oak Heights continually reviews its curriculum offer to ensure it meets the needs of a complex and diverse group of children and young people. Our pupils’ ability range from P scale to level 1 onwards of the National curriculum.
- The pupils require different approaches to the curriculum on offer specifically made to their needs.
- Pupils with SEN and other learning difficulties are benefitting by integrating with all school activities in a normal working day.
In our SEN Department EN
- Pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum, suitably differentiated and adapted to meet their individual needs and abilities.
- We are aiming to develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of each child’s needs and development in order to maximise personalised learning opportunities.
- Teachers aim to give every pupil the opportunity to experience success in learning and to maximise achievement.
- Teachers ensure that they regularly review pupil’s progress in relation to their individual learning intentions / goals.
- We value our children and their families, and we foster a culture of collaboration and responsibility founded on trust and respect.
- We are committed to transform a child’s life for the better by working through external networking and listening to children and families.