The Policies and the Procedures about the examinations and the assessments
What to do and how to behave in the exams.
All students must read and abide by our Examination guidelines which will be emailed out to you once you have registered with the centre.
A copy of the updated Data protection policy for you to read can be requested from the main office from the examination officer. GDPR comes into effect from the 25th May 2018.
Find out more
- Absence from the exams.
- Alternative exams arrangements for the students with disabilities or other particular needs.
- Mitigating the circumstances.
- Getting your results, taking the resits and your progression.
- The policies and the procedures.
- Information for candidates – Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates – social media 1718
- Information for candidates – written exams
- No Mobile Phones Poster 2017
- Warning to Candidates 17-18