- £2000 per term / 3 terms a year (Termly Option)
- £500 per month / 12 months(Monthly Option)
- £190 service charge per year per child
- £30 per month / Booster (Science, Maths, English only)
- £30 - £60 per hour / 1 to 1 tuition lessons in English and Maths only
- £15.75/ Exercise books
- £50/ deposit only
- £20/ Tie & Badge
If you have any questions about our courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Bank Name: Santander
- Account name: Oak Heights School
- Sort Code: 090222
- Account no: 10565481
- IBAN no: GB41ABBY09022210565481
- Reference: Child’s name followed by surname
The school reserves the right to advise parents to withdraw their child from the school. This may apply when a child continuously disrupts their program of study to the extent that the education offered by the school is not utilised. Such advice will be given in recognition of the expenses the parents of the attending child are incurring, and the reduced benefit derived from such expense. Recommendations of withdrawal will also be made if a child imposes a negative influence upon other students in the school. If a child is to be withdrawn from school for any reason, one term’s notice is required. If a child is withdrawn within a term, the following term’s fees will be payable. Please refer to the application material for further details on fees.